Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back in the UK

So apparently I can only manage a post a month since Arie was born. He's 3 months old now and changing fast. His most recent tricks are cooing at anything (people, mobile, toys, etc.), holding and shaking a rattle, standing holding onto hands, and smiling at anything and everything.
We got back last week from 3 weeks in Chicago and MI seeing lots of family and friends. It was a really great vacation and a wonderful break. My brother and his family and my sister and her husband were out at the same time for a week so it was fun to all be together. We spent a lot of time at grandma's cottage on Lake MI and even had a few days of nice sunshine. It's hard transitioning back, but we only have one year and three months left in the UK! I'm still on maternity leave until November so I'll have my work cut out for me when I go back to work to finish up what I want to get done before we leave. Here are some pictures from the summer and of Arie at 3 months:

Meeting cousin Nate

Meeting cousin Dexter


Bath in the cottage sink

Blueberry picking


Watching AVP volleyball in Muskegon


Auntie Keri

Arie's baptism party

At Arie's baptism

Mildly amused

Smiles all around

1 comment:

Leah said...

Kelly-- what a CUTIE!! I can't wait to meet him someday soon... Miss you!!